Signs of Cheating – Cheating Girlfriend
Do you suspect you have a cheating girlfriend?
Do you know what the signs of cheating are?
A wise friend once told me that that relationships are never static. They are either moving forward or moving backwards. If you feel that your relationship is not going anywhere and also suspect your girlfriend is cheating on you, there may be merit to your concern.
Signs of Cheating:
- Your girlfriend is unavailable, doesn’t answer the phone or disappears for extended periods of time without explanation.
- There is an unexplained change in her attitudes, habits or interactions with you.
- She doesn’t answer her cell phone in front of you or turns her cell phone off when you are around.
- Lacks emotion which that previously existed in the relationship.
- Gets angry or upset with you for unapparent reasons.
- Does not disclose your relationship status on social networks, or hides your access to social networks which she is on.
- Unwillingness to be seen in public with you or show emotion in public (in fear of her other love seeing you two together).
- Being increasingly excluded from her network of friends or family.
Woman want to be able to see a future with a man, they think about families, children and their own personal happiness.
“She’ll think deeply about her love life and its direction, and if it’s not going the way she planned, she might jump at the chance to correct it with an affair,”
says Don-David Lusterman, Ph.D., a psychologist and the author of Infidelity: A Survival Guide.
If you suspect your girlfriend is cheating on you, you need work fast and make the decision whether you are willing and able to make the necessary changes in the relationship to make it work or let her move on. Don’t waist time on this step because often by the time a man suspects his girlfriend is cheating on him, it’s often too late.
Your intuition is often the best indicator that something is wrong – even if you can’t put your finger on it. Men denying that their girlfriend would never cheat on them is very common. Don’t make the same assumption – Everyone has the ability to cheat, especially if you believe your women is the prefect princess.
If you feel your partner is cheating on you, do some investigating and in a cool and courteous way, approach them with the information you have found. Be prepared for the lies. Even if she has never lied to you before, cheating partners become excellent liars – Even people who have never told a lie before in their lives. Trust your gut and most of all be truthful to yourself.