Passion Rx Review
Passion Rx is a formulation by Dr. Ray Sahelian, M.D., bestselling author of Mind Boosters and Natural Sex Boosters and a world leading natural supplements expert. The ingredients of his formula are: Yohimbe bark extract, Ashwagandha, Tribulus Terrestris extract, Catuaba bark extract, Cnidium monnieri extract, Barberry extract, Herba Cistanche extract, Horny Goat Weed extract, Maca root extract, Muira Puama, Passion Flower extract, Tongkat Ali extract LJ100, and Cynomorium songaricum. The Passion Rx is available in two formulations with one with Yohimbe and the other without it. This herbal supplement is said to have aphrodisiac properties along with erectile, orgasmic and stamina properties. The Passion Rx can then be called a “One-Stop-Shop” preparation for all sexual needs.
• The herbal supplement formulation was developed by a noted herbal expert and a medical professional that has also written books based on his expertise.
• Dr. Ray Sahelian’s website shows other successful formulations he developed that could strengthen Passion Rx’s integrity to be effective.
• No synthesized ingredients and all are claimed to be from natural sources.
• The mix of all ingredients is not an assurance that all will be active with the same potency without sacrificing one or two ingredients efficacy.
• Interested men on the product will have to think twice because they are not provided information on what the ingredients exactly do for the human body.
• Daily value and recommended intake has not been established as indicated on the bottle label.
• Label shows it is a dietary supplement and does not indicate what vitamins and minerals that goes with the formulation.
• Front of bottle only says “Supports Healthy Libido for Men and Women”. This could just be a catch phrase to sell but not effective in its entirety.
• A recommended ‘half-a-pill’ dosage for those in “Slow sexual lift” does not seem right. A capsule cannot be broken in half like a tablet.
• Website price shows almost half the price of retail price from $69.95 retail down to $36.95 when ordered at the website.
Passion Rx might just be riding on the doctor’s name and profession along with the books he has authored. Those who would have read his books and taking the pills might be feeling only placebo effects. A good clinical trial could be done where half the number of patients be given Passion Rx and have read the doctor’s books. The other half of patients would be those who have not read the books and do not have any idea at all what it is all about. From there results would definitely show if the formulation is effective.
Efficacy of a formulation should have endorsements from medical professions or organizations that it is indeed effective. In this case, Passion Rx being a dietary supplement does not assure or guaranty any cure, treatment or relief for any health or medical condition a person has. It should be noted that this is the common disclaimer of most, if not all, food and dietary supplements. There are currently reliable nutritional formulas that have been proven to be effective in some health conditions. For sexual conditions, there would definitely well balanced formulations in the market. Those preparations might not show on its labels that would say it is for sexual enhancement, instead it will show on the indications where it is used or recommended.