Natural Male Enhancement Foods
Out on the market are many male enhancement pills. While they are popularly advertised, it is worthwhile to learn some natural male enhancement foods that can cause the same effect. Taking in natural aphrodisiac food is beneficial because you don’t need to worry about side effects or about how much money it would take from your wallet.
If you are contemplating buying pills, read this article first to learn about some natural food that can increase your libido and provide you a hard and prolonged erection.
What is an aphrodisiac food?
Aphrodisiac food is any food that increases one’s sexual drive or desire. There are many kinds of food that can do this. Sometimes everyday living can just get in the way of having a healthy sexual relationship. Stress and anxiety can contribute to a low libido. Fatigue from work will also prevent you from getting excited about sex when you think about the work you have to put into it. Certain aphrodisiac foods can address these issues and more. The most important thing is that you eat healthy, nutritious food.
What should you eat?
In each culture, there are known natural male enhancement foods. Many food found in Asia already include so much vitamins and minerals which can enhance libido. They include the following vitamins and minerals which is needed for a healthy sex life.
Natural male enhancement foods do not need to come in a bottle or be expensive. The next time you go to the grocery store, make sure you get a list of some yummy natural food that can boost your libido and performance.
Below is a list of foods which you can take on a daily basis which are proven natural male enhancement foods.
Foods to Improve your Sex Drive, Sperm, Stamina and Erection Hardness:
Brazil Nuts (1-3 nuts per day) – Stronger Sperm Cells:
- These nuts are a top source of selenium which is a vitamin that assists with keeping sperm cells healthy and swim faster and a powerful antioxidant, boosts the immune system and slows the aging process. Test trials in the UK showed that increased selenium intake are a top source of selenium, a vitamin that helps keep sperm cells healthy while also helping the little buggers swim faster. When researchers in the United Kingdom had men with fertility problems increase their selenium intake, the men produced hardier, more viable sperm cells. Brazil nuts are also a good source of vitamin E.
Eggs (2 per day) – Reduce Premature Ejaculation:
- Eggs are the universal super food, containing all the necessary ingredients to bring life to a chicken. Eggs are also high in B Vitamins which is the first Vitamin your body runs out of when under stress or anxious. Keep your B Vitamin levels high which will help your body stay calmer and also reduce risk of performance anxiety and premature ejaculation.
- Eggs are also full of cholesterol which is required for the body to manufacture Testosterone. Testosterone is produced during sleep – so make sure you have an egg or two just before bed, the night before you want to have incredible sex.
Blueberries (1 serving /day) – Improve Erections:
- Not enough good can be said about Blueberries. Not only are they very high in anti-oxidants, they are one of the best foods for erectile dysfunction. Blueberries are full of compounds which help relax blood vessels and improve circulation – more blood flow means improved erection hardness.
Eat Red Meat – (Lean Sirloin) Improve Libido:
- The protein content in lean sirloin will naturally boost the levels of dopamine and norepinephrine which are two chemical that heighten sensitivity during sex. Steak also contains zine – a mineral which boosts libido by reducing the body’s production of a hormone called prolactin that interferes with arousal. Eating red meat can also limit the production of SHBG, the sex hormone which prevents bloodflow to the penis and reduces male sexual stamina.
If you liked this and want to see more, signup for our 100% Free Real Male Enhancement Course – Just enter your email details below to start the course right away.