How to Get Your Girlfriend to Like Anal Sex!
Anal sex, bum sex, sex by the back door, the Greek or Italian way, fudge-packing and sodomy – these are some of the terms used to describe anal sex. Anal sex involves penetration of the anus (or rectum) by an erect penis or even a vibrator, dildo or “butt plug.”
Previously regarded as sexual activity primarily practised by male homosexuals, it now appears to be a fairly common, even acceptable, alternative to vaginal intercourse amongst heterosexuals and recently can even be considered the last sexual taboo. The most common questions regarding anal intercourse – How do I get my girlfriend to like Anal sex?
This is a very controversial and a very sensitive, even taboo, topic amongst many mature people, and I would not want to offend, but anal sex is also high risk behavior and we have an obligation to provide accurate information so all individuals can make an informed decision.
Many men enjoy it, but convincing your girlfriend to have anal sex may be a challenge. So how do you fulfill this fantasy if your partner is against it? First things first: talk it over. Find out exactly what makes her hesitant to try it and then see what you can do to relieve her fears. Once you’ve done that, the next step to convincing your girlfriend to have anal sex is to address the following issues.
Here are a few steps to ensure a disaster free journey to anal pleasuredom:
Are you wondering how to have anal sex with your girlfriend? If you want to have anal sex with your girlfriend but she is reluctant to try it out, don’t drop the issue, but don’t be pushy, either. While it is a common fantasy for many men, for just as many women, it’s uncharted territory. To get your girlfriend used to the idea of anal sex, watch movies together and share sexy phone calls and text messages where you talk about what you want to do with her.
- Use lots of lube. Unlike a woman’s vagina (which becomes naturally lubricated when she is aroused), your girlfriend’s anus will always require lube before anal sex. This can not be stressed enough. You can never use too much lube during anal sex. Every few minutes, add a little bit more – just to be on the safe side.
- Start out with a finger. If your girlfriend isn’t experienced with anal sex, start out by fingering her anus to get her used to the sensation.
- Don’t surprise her. Let your girlfriend know when you plan to slide your penis into her anus. Catching her off-guard with anal sex will not get a positive response.
- Make the experience relaxing. If your girlfriend is tense, it will make it difficult for you to slide inside of her easily and comfortably. Before anal sex, make sure she’s aroused and her body is relaxed. Try a sensual massage beforehand to get her in the mood.
- Find a comfortable position. While some girlfriends may prefer to try anal sex doggy-style, bending her over a bed or chair may provide you with a better variety of angles and sensations.
- Slowly, slowly and slowly slide it in slowly at first and follow your girlfriend’s cues.No matter how good anal sex feels, listen to your girlfriend’s moans and vocalizations and oblige her if she asks you to slow down or pull out. If this is your girlfriends first time, make sure you spend a lot of prep time warming her anus up to new large objects. It is very important that your girlfriend is very relaxed before you try and insert anything larger than your finger into her ass.
- Wash yourself well before having vaginal or oral sex. After having anal sex with our girlfriend, always make sure you clean your penis well before going back for another round.
Looking for quality information on Real Male Enhancement? Signup for our newsletter where you will learn the secrets of effective male enhancement, how to increase your libido, improve your sex drive, and how to have the best sex in your life! It’s 100% free, so why wait - Signup Now.